58°
Weather by

View Full Forecast

Login | Register

facebook Icon rss Icon twitter Icon

Out of the box

Back to Forum: Greenville News Board
233 replies [Last post]

Mike13
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Aug 8 2013
Hehe.......couldn't be Yogi........Not enough gray hair, lol........
omahabch
User offline. Last seen 2 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Mike13 wrote:
Hehe.......couldn't be Yogi........Not enough gray hair, lol........
. . Are you kidding me? Free apples? I see you have been found innocent..
"The steam that blows the whistle, will never turn the wheel."
Mike13
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Aug 8 2013
omahabch wrote:
. . Are you kidding me? Free apples? I see you have been found innocent..
Never heard back from the DR........I still can't post new thread starters, but I can respond to current ones.........They didn't like my Bobby Knight joke over in the " Letters " section, so they " terminated " my account......so said the email......But I immediately found that I could reinstall my pic, log in, and do everything except start new threads........crazy........I've stayed out for the last month, I figure that's proper respect.........but I think they've forgotten about Mike13......whatever..............Ironic, the only reason I was playing in that mini sandbox anyway was because we had spambot issues here, and the DR was tardy in fixin' it.........30 days.......time served.........
omahabch
User offline. Last seen 2 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
OK this place stinks, "get off your rich ass and dance", where is the crew? Where is the laughs about JFA's Gerkin Maters. Louis trying to help us youngsters, Pride showing me 13 guns on his body, at once. WK,Yogi and the cheese war. Equal's black eye from Walmart. Snouts whitty comments, Falcon, who tamed a Crow. Twitch,Bueto,PDX,Reb,Lightning,marshall45,Wintervillegirl. Lottida, The Old man ,his nurse, who told us to quit talking him. Many Others read this, don't we Bobby? Well lets get the party started, from our best city to feel normal..
"The steam that blows the whistle, will never turn the wheel."
Mike13
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Aug 8 2013
bahahaahahaaahhahahahahahhaha...... Mikey had a unicycle once.........many moons ago......................I was riding down the street and this f-i-n-e chick waved and wanted to ride with me..........That was the end of unicycles for me...........LOL, I said hey, let's go for a walk........
louis
User offline. Last seen 1 year 48 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 6 2010
Mike13 wrote:
bahahaahahaaahhahahahahahhaha...... Mikey had a unicycle once.........many moons ago......................I was riding down the street and this f-i-n-e chick waved and wanted to ride with me..........That was the end of unicycles for me...........LOL, I said hey, let's go for a walk........
Mikey, my boy, just give it up. You're cutsey superficial posts no longer have any relevance in forums where serious political discussion prevail. Your posts are nothing more than a distraction that interferes with serious commentary. I understand a group known as the "Friends of the three Stooges" are considering the creation of a forum with a political theme. You might want to give that forum serious consideration. Sincerely, your friend, Louis
"You can teach a man to drink, but he will have to learn to pee on his own." -Louis
Mike13
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Aug 8 2013
louis wrote:
Mikey, my boy, just give it up. You're cutsey superficial posts no longer have any relevance in forums where serious political discussion prevail. Your posts are nothing more than a distraction that interferes with serious commentary. I understand a group known as the "Friends of the three Stooges" are considering the creation of a forum with a political theme. You might want to give that forum serious consideration. Sincerely, your friend, Louis
bahahahahahahahahahahaahha.......bite me, lou........ You're just grumpy cause yer live in son ate the last of the Cocoa Krispies........BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........Hang in, dude.......You'll be an empty nester one day........
yogibear
User offline. Last seen 2 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Mike13 wrote:
Hehe.......couldn't be Yogi........Not enough gray hair, lol........
Actually...it is me. I wasn't getting enough attention from the younger Cindy bears.....so I got some Just For Men and did the old fogey camo job on the possum up top. Now.......I'm looking for a younger one. I likes those apples...and pears. Most especially the ones that lay on the ground for a few days and get real sweet and fermented. I eat em till I demented. Hehe. Miss yous guyz.
Mike13
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Aug 8 2013
yogibear wrote:
Actually...it is me. I wasn't getting enough attention from the younger Cindy bears.....so I got some Just For Men and did the old fogey camo job on the possum up top. Now.......I'm looking for a younger one. I likes those apples...and pears. Most especially the ones that lay on the ground for a few days and get real sweet and fermented. I eat em till I demented. Hehe. Miss yous guyz.
Whatup hair bear? bahahahahahhahahahahahha Your fermented fruit tale reminded me of something I read where elephants were found stumbling around after eating a ton ( literally, lol ) of fruit......It ferments before they can digest it and they're bombed like it's cocktail hour......... Mikey watches his fruit juice consumption carefully..........more of an herbivore, anyway........ ;-)
truthseeker
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 18 2010
Ohhhh youuu guyyessss
truthseeker

NCAA

Bless your heart
Bless your heart