58°
Weather by

View Full Forecast

Login | Register

facebook Icon rss Icon twitter Icon

Deep thoughts

Back to Forum: Greenville News Board
109 replies [Last post]

csiegel
User offline. Last seen 1 year 8 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Aug 25 2010

...

omahabch
User offline. Last seen 2 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
. . y is why? Bomb is a football pass? noise is silent in space? I lay awake with this stuff.
"The steam that blows the whistle, will never turn the wheel."
Remember when Obama campaigned on the promise that he'd be the first President to listen to ALL Americans? Turns out he was telling the truth........
WK5
User offline. Last seen 1 year 47 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Mike13 wrote:
Remember when Obama campaigned on the promise that he'd be the first President to listen to ALL Americans? Turns out he was telling the truth........
Turns out it was the ONLY one of two truths~ As it turns out? The only thing transparent has been their massive scale corruption.
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst." C.S. Lewis
Dr. Spatic
User offline. Last seen 1 year 43 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 3 2010
omahabch wrote:
. . y is why? Bomb is a football pass? noise is silent in space? I lay awake with this stuff.
Dude!!!!! That shiznit rocked! You continue to amaze me. Please remind me to find and read all of your articles. Hell, post a link.
“Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Equal
User offline. Last seen 1 year 47 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Dr. Spatic wrote:
Dude!!!!! That shiznit rocked! You continue to amaze me. Please remind me to find and read all of your articles. Hell, post a link.
I have an idea. Stop being a jerk.
Ham and eggs....A days work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
louis
User offline. Last seen 1 year 49 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 6 2010
Are transgender parents honored on both Mother's Day and Father's Day?
"You can teach a man to drink, but he will have to learn to pee on his own." -Louis
louis
User offline. Last seen 1 year 49 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 6 2010
Who rates J.D. Powers and Associates?
"You can teach a man to drink, but he will have to learn to pee on his own." -Louis
PittCountyPride
User offline. Last seen 1 year 47 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 3 2010
louis wrote:
Are transgender parents honored on both Mother's Day and Father's Day?
Nope. They have Halloween...
"My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to always be ready, no matter when it may overtake me." Maj. Gen. Thomas J. Jackson, 1862.
Dr. Spatic
User offline. Last seen 1 year 43 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 3 2010
Equal wrote:
I have an idea. Stop being a jerk.
I wuz being serious idiot. You stop being a jerk asshole. Omaha knew I was sincere right?
“Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
Equal
User offline. Last seen 1 year 47 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Dr. Spatic wrote:
I wuz being serious idiot. You stop being a jerk asshole. Omaha knew I was sincere right?
Sure you were.
Ham and eggs....A days work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

NCAA

Bless your heart
Bless your heart