58°
Weather by

View Full Forecast

Login | Register

facebook Icon rss Icon twitter Icon

Conspiracy theories

Back to Forum: Greenville News Board
782 replies [Last post]

Equal
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
Equal, are you seriously saying that you deny the existence of things just because YOU don't understand them?! That's rich. If you don't know the purpose for a covert program it means the program doesn't exist! Evidence be damned. If you don't know exactly who demolished B 7 and for what reason, then it must mean the building wasn't demolished.
Who gains from chemtrails?
Ham and eggs....A days work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
hawkeye
User offline. Last seen 1 year 41 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
How about a conspiracy to call eyewitnesses and whistleblowers names like "conspiracy theorist" in order to try and dismiss what they have to say? ...yet there are people who conspire to discredit their testimony. An eyewitness in a court of law is not a conspiracy theorist.
& then there are people who constantly blabber ( year after year ) about a bunch of bull$#it conspiracy theories which have absolutely no credible evidence what-so-ever that supports their idiotic claims, in fact, these people refuse to consider any credible evidence which contradicts many of their asinine assertions, often labeling such credible evidence as "part of the conspiracy"... these people are not "conspiracy theorists", they're freaking nuts
"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth"~Theodore Roosevelt
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Equal wrote:
Who gains from chemtrails?
Allegedly those intent on altering climate.
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
hawkeye wrote:
& then there are people who constantly blabber ( year after year ) about a bunch of bull$#it conspiracy theories which have absolutely no credible evidence what-so-ever that supports their idiotic claims, in fact, these people refuse to consider any credible evidence which contradicts many of their asinine assertions, often labeling such credible evidence as "part of the conspiracy"... these people are not "conspiracy theorists", they're freaking nuts
I don't blabber theories. I report what eyewitnesses say. What experts say. What government whistleblowers say. What peer-reviewed scientific papers say. You deny evidence that contradicts your beliefs. You blindly trust the mass media and government.
Equal
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
Allegedly those intent on altering climate.
Use your head. I'll give you an example. Unless I'm mistaken, you think man-made global warming is a fact. If that's the case and if man has made an impact on global warming, it took our entire civilization to do so and it took years upon years. Using that as a point of reference, how much impact do you think a few airplanes could make on the weather? Can you see why chemtrails just aren't happening?
Ham and eggs....A days work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Equal wrote:
Use your head. I'll give you an example. Unless I'm mistaken, you think man-made global warming is a fact. If that's the case and if man has made an impact on global warming, it took our entire civilization to do so and it took years upon years. Using that as a point of reference, how much impact do you think a few airplanes could make on the weather? Can you see why chemtrails just aren't happening?
The evidence for chemical spraying of our atmosphere is documented. It does not require your or my approval. Again you are dismissing something because you cannot understand it. I don't know what impact that spraying reflective aluminum, etc. might have on reflecting rays -- and I don't agree with the program. But I won't stick my head in the sand and pretend it isn't happening.
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
I don't want to think that our government could have been involved in the JFK assassination, but I'm not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend they weren't just because I don't want to deal with it.
Equal
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
I don't know what impact that spraying reflective aluminum, etc. might have on reflecting rays -- and I don't agree with the program. But I won't stick my head in the sand and pretend it isn't happening.
I posted a link that totally debunked your "facts" and I bet you didn't even visit the sight. You're wrong about this, Bigfoot, 9/11, the moon landing, the Boston marathon bombing, the Sandyhook shooting, etc. It's obvious that you struggle with reality.
Ham and eggs....A days work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
ltp
User offline. Last seen 1 year 47 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 3 2010
Twitch wrote:
Eyewitnesses must be heard and all evidence must be weighed and analyzed. That's my position. Is it not yours, too? You are the one denying eyewitnesses and forensic evidence. You are a 'believer' and a 'disbeliever' based on what people tell you. First you admit that chemtrails are real and that you were wrong. Then we can discuss further.
If you said that chemtrails were a chemical that was a mind control drug that would cause liberals to be blinded to the despicable actions the demratic leadership, more people might believe that.
The only thing O consistently delivers is uncertainty.
hawkeye
User offline. Last seen 1 year 41 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
I don't want to think that our government could have been involved in the JFK assassination, but I'm not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend they weren't just because I don't want to deal with it.
So Twitch, what are you going to do about it, other than blabber about it year after year like a damned madman? I know... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! although I guess you could go to Texas, dig up Ol'LBJ & kick him in the @$$ or something, but I doubt it will do much good ( what a fruitcake )
"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth"~Theodore Roosevelt

NCAA

Bless your heart
Bless your heart