58°
Weather by

View Full Forecast

Login | Register

facebook Icon rss Icon twitter Icon

Conspiracy theories

Back to Forum: Greenville News Board
782 replies [Last post]

omahabch
User offline. Last seen 2 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
I saw a 2 headed sheep, really i did! It was on the internet. Bonjour.
"The steam that blows the whistle, will never turn the wheel."
truthseeker
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 18 2010
OMG "The world is a vampire..." Smashing Pumkpins oyeah
truthseeker
louis
User offline. Last seen 1 year 48 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 6 2010
I've sometimes wondered if there might be a conspiracy afoot to create conspiracy theories. You know, a leftwing ploy to create a disruption in rightwing logical thought.
"You can teach a man to drink, but he will have to learn to pee on his own." -Louis
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
louis wrote:
I've sometimes wondered if there might be a conspiracy afoot to create conspiracy theories. You know, a leftwing ploy to create a disruption in rightwing logical thought.
How about a conspiracy to call eyewitnesses and whistleblowers names like "conspiracy theorist" in order to try and dismiss what they have to say? Snowden is not a conspiracy theorist -- he's a whistleblower. FBI chief Gunderson is an eyewitness to chemtrails -- a whistleblower. 118 FDNY firefighters who reported bombs and explosives in the World Trade Center on 9/11 are eyewitnesses. ...yet there are people who conspire to discredit their testimony. An eyewitness in a court of law is not a conspiracy theorist. People like Deros and Equal don't seem to get that.
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
If you're a chemtrail denier like deros or Equal, you need to see this. It's pretty much check mate.
Equal
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
If you're a chemtrail denier like deros or Equal, you need to see this. It's pretty much check mate.
You're an idiot who believes just about anything that someone tells you. All you know is what they said. That's it. Answer me this: What's the purpose of chemtrails? Who stands to gain and to what end?
Ham and eggs....A days work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Equal wrote:
You're an idiot who believes just about anything that someone tells you. All you know is what they said. That's it. Answer me this: What's the purpose of chemtrails? Who stands to gain and to what end?
Eyewitnesses must be heard and all evidence must be weighed and analyzed. That's my position. Is it not yours, too? You are the one denying eyewitnesses and forensic evidence. You are a 'believer' and a 'disbeliever' based on what people tell you. First you admit that chemtrails are real and that you were wrong. Then we can discuss further.
Equal
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
First you admit that chemtrails are real and that you were wrong. Then we can discuss further.
http://contrailscience.com/contrail-or-chemtrail/ I'm not wrong.
Ham and eggs....A days work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
On a side note........ When we were kids back in the 70's I remember riding our bikes in the evenings behind the mosquito fogging truck as they made their rounds in our town......Huge fog of DDT or something.......The stuff worked, lol.......We could play wiffle ball the whole night and the skeeters never bothered us..... Chem trails back in the day, lol........ ( Mrs.13 thinks it messed up my brain but I feel just fine, lol..... )
Twitch
User offline. Last seen 1 year 46 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: Sep 2 2010
Twitch wrote:
Eyewitnesses must be heard and all evidence must be weighed and analyzed. That's my position. Is it not yours, too? You are the one denying eyewitnesses and forensic evidence. You are a 'believer' and a 'disbeliever' based on what people tell you. First you admit that chemtrails are real and that you were wrong. Then we can discuss further.
Equal, are you seriously saying that you deny the existence of things just because YOU don't understand them?! That's rich. If you don't know the purpose for a covert program it means the program doesn't exist! Evidence be damned. If you don't know exactly who demolished B 7 and for what reason, then it must mean the building wasn't demolished.

NCAA

Bless your heart
Bless your heart